DuPont Non-Stick with Teflon Fluoropolymer is a unique dry-film lubricant made of 100% Teflon and surface binding agents. Dry lubricant will repel abrasive contaminants while lubricating. Formulated with Teflon for longer lubricant life, enhanced wear protection, better high and low temperature range and increased resistance to water. Use on surfaces requiring a dry, non-oily, non-staining, silicone-free film. Effective from -100°F to 480°F (-73°C to 250°C). Use on cutting surfaces such as saw blades, drill bits or on flat surfaces such as table saws. Works to lubricate tight tolerance gears or flat sliding surfaces such as treadmills.
- Unique 100% dry-film Teflon coating and lubricant
- Clean, long-lasting micro-thin, dirt-resistant coating effective from -100F to +500F
- Uses proprietary resin-bonding technology for tight tolerance, metal-on-metal applications
- Creates a thin, dirt-repelling, chemical-resistant coating
- Safe for all surfaces does not contain silicone